Monday, December 16, 2013

A Year of Paper Crafts

Time does go by so fast. It has taken me this week to realize that the year is almost over. I've done a round up of my favorite crafts of the year. Some which were quite popular, others which were not but I loved how they turn out.

I liked "sending tea" because of how a simple thing can make a gift look so much better, and I just love doilies.

The accordion envelope using paper bags was one of the most popular posts of the year. I really liked how they turned out.

Again doilies, only this time I enjoyed adding words and neon paint. They also make excellent gifts and they look great anywhere.

If I had to pick a favorite between all the strings I've made this year, this one would be it. I like this string a lot!

The crafts using old books was also really nice to create. I had never tried to destroy an old book before, but it turned out I really could!

Last but not least, the nesting envelopes where a "cool" project where I not only got the chance to make many envelopes but figure out how they could actually fit and look together.

Do you have a favorite craft of the year?? Doesn't have to be from this blog, I would love to know.

Have a wonderful Monday.
Giova.

11 comments:

  1. I love your hanging bright doillies, I don't make much with paper but I love your blog for inspiration
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen! Your words mean a lot to me! I'm glad you find inspiration here!

      Delete
  2. I love all your paper crafts. Every single one of them! Can't wait for a year's worth of new ones too. Here's to 2014! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, I'm glad you've liked them! I'm looking forward to what 2014 will bring, and can't wait till your blog is up again!

      Delete
  3. Ma encanta esa genialidad, esa inventiva, ese "glamour" tan autentico en todas tus cosas......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most gourmand espresso comes bundled in perhaps explicit parcels or in a one specific pound to five-pound pack. shrink labels manufacturers Some is floor, despite the fact that offer you whole bean espressos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an amazing post and best selection of words. Thanks for share

    carbon molecular sieve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna coblinJanuary 04, 2021

    it's an amazing trick and best article. thanks for share

    Most Popular UK Stores

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fix Masters is provides a complete range of Property ,Ofice apartments, villas, buildings maintenance services and ac maintenance service dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This idea is outstanding. This was an excellent craft! I'm not a big fan of arts and crafts, but I understand how much effort and time it takes to create something like this. In the web design jack I provide web design service.Thank you for bringing these types of crafts to our knowledge. Have a pleasant day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...